Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Park, Black Bear Diner, and Shakes oh my!

Jan 14th: We never made it to the park the day before and Nate was begging to go! It wasn't as nice now, but I promised him we would go! We didn't go until the evening time so it was cold and starting to get dark. There were no other kids at the park, but that didn't stop Nate from having fun (at least before he started freezing to death!) He wanted Bailey to go down the slide with him. I told him she was still to little to go all the way down, but I would hold her and have her do the bottom half. She got to experience her first time on the slide :)

We went to Black Bear Diner for dinner. I have been wanting to try it for awhile now and we were finally able to go. It was pretty good, but I must say I wasn't satisfied until we got home and the boys made us yummy chocolate shakes! Nate loves making chocolate shakes with his Dad! It was the perfect ending to a great day!



1 comment:

cnelson said...

What a great time!! I LOVE that little red coat on Bailey! !