Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Oh so strong

Jan 12th: We went to Costco a few weeks ago and one of their samples was kids vitamins. I have been meaning to get some for Nate so I was so glad they had some he could try before buying a huge bottle of them and him not even liking it! He loved them! They were the Gummy Vites and they pretty much taste like regular gummy bear candy! I told him he can only have 2 a day and that they will make him stronger. He got so excited! Everyday he reminds me to have him take them! After he eats them he always flexes his muscles so I can see that he just got stronger by eating them! Its so funny! I love that he loves them!

Nate asked Skyler why he had his finger taped and Skyler said it was so he could do the Master Shefoo (not sure how to spell it, but the guy from Kong Fu Panda) grip. He asked Nate if he wanted him to tape his finger and of course Nate wanted too! He thought it was the coolest thing ever! The bottom picture is of them doing their Master Shefoo fingers together for power :)




1 comment:

cnelson said...

He is so STRONG!! Kneed to get some of these for Alena!