Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

3 Months...oh my!

Bailey is growing up so fast! She turned 3 months on Sept. 5th. She is learning a doing new things all the time! She has lost the newborn look and looks like an older baby. She loves playing on her play-mat. She will lay their for 30 minutes to a hour observing, tugging, pulling, grabing and playing with all the toys.


She loves when she gets attention and is full of smiles when she does! She is loves talk and cue...its the cutest!!


She loves to stand and prefers it over sitting. Her legs are so strong! She rolled over from her stomach to her back for the first time on Sunday Sept. 11th and now she does it a few times a day! I love seeing her do new things, but I know its only a matter of time until she is all grown up! I have a feeling she is going to be a lot like Nate! Even though she can't walk and crawl she is constantly squirming and kicking and wanting to be on the go! Some might think I'm crazy because I am kinda hoping she is just like Nate because I am already used to parenting a busy on the go kid! What I don't know if I could ever get used to is someone full of drama, attitude, and high maintenance! I am sure I am bound to have to experience it all though because that would be my weakness! I love my two kids more than anything and I am so glad I have been blessed to be their mom!!

Look how much she has grown in 2 months!


1 comment:

Amy Pratt said...

She looks adorable! I love the comparison pics, I will have to remember that! She is growing up. Soak it in while you can! love you guys!