Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Darling

Jan 24th: My friend just started up an Etsy shop where she sells darling pacifier clips and baby bracelets and will soon be adding bows and headbands. Her company is Oh Baby Baby Boutique...go check out all her cute stuff here! I ordered the pacifier clip she made with my baby girl Bailey as inspiration for it and I LOVE it! She sent me the pacifier clip as well as some bows and a headband that she will be adding to her collection soon! I was so excited to get the package when it arrived. I just had to try on the bow and headband right away! I took a few pictures on my phone and sent them to my friend so she could see how darling they looked! The pacifier clip is so stylish and I get compliments on it every time she wears it! Way cuter than the ribbon clips!

No comments: