Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Beginning of May

May 1st: We were out enjoying the nice evening and Nate was riding his bike and Bailey kept following him. He was nice and gave Bailey a turn on it and then he also sat on it with her to show her how to do it. He is such a good big brother!


May 2nd: Girls night! Shawna, Alyssa and I went out to dinner at Mad Pita and then we went to paul mitchell and got pedicures and then we finished off the night getting ice cream at Menchies. Such a fun night with these girls!


May 3rd: My mom bought Nate his very own tomato plant since he was obsessed with her garden. He loved it and was so excited! They helped her plant it in the cute pot she spray painted. Cant wait to start getting some tomatoes!


We played outside for awhile


Bailey was sitting on the grass and kept grabbing my shoes she then stood up in the middle of the grass all by herself! It was her first time ever standing up on her own without pulling her self up on something and letting go! Way to go Bailey!



Here is a video of her doing it. She kept doing it over and over again!


May 4th: Jesse graduated from college today so Amy was in town with her kids. She called me in the morning and asked if we wanted to go to the park and play. We met at the park and we were wearing the exact same outfit! Pink shirt and jean capris! About 30 minutes later Alyssa came and she too was wearing a pink shirt and jean capris...it was so funny! 


The kids loved being thrown in the air by uncle Jesse! They wanted to do it over and over again!


My mom came and watched the kids while Skyler and I went to the graduation and afterwards we picked up the kids and went to the park for Jesses graduation party. We had fun hanging out! Bailey loves her Aunt Alyssa!


She loves her cousin Zoey too :)


Skyler didn't want to walk when he graduated so he never got a cap and gown picture holding his diploma. I told him I wish he would have and so he put on Jesses and took a picture and sent it to me and he said here now you have a picture :) thanks babe and congrats ha ha!


May 5th: We went to the pine view splash pad with Skylers family and the kids had so much fun! We we're there for 3 hours!



May 6th: We went and hung out with them after church on sunday before they headed back to vernal!
Grandma was holding Zoey and Bailey was jealous she was getting all the attention. Grandma picked her up too and she was as happy as a clam!


May 7th: We got this little slide back when Nate was little and we had packed it away for about year when he out grew it. I set it back up today for Bailey and Will to play on. Bailey loved it and she is even a little small for it still!


May 8th: Once again Nate being a great big brother and sharing his sucker with Bailey!


That night Alena and I went to Paul Mitchell and got scalp treatments and manicures! I loved how mine turned out!


May 9th: I had Nate's playgroup at my house today and Bailey didn't mind one bit hanging out with all the boys! I think she might turn out to be a tomboy :)


May 10th: Happy birthday to my cute little sister Alena!! We went and got lunch from Wendys and went to the splash pad and hung out with her! We then went back to the house to play and later that night we went to her birthday dinner at Wingers...yum!



Once we left wingers we went to go get my car washed, but the car wash had just barely closed. We were headed home and we were passing by the place where the new zipline was. It was only going to be in St. George one more week. Skyler asked if I wanted to try it out and I said yeah! I asked Nate if he wanted to do it and was shocked when he said yes! We thought we would let him try it and I thought for sure he would chicken out when we got to the top, but he didn't and he had the cutest little smile on his face the whole time we were getting ready! You could tell he was completely giddy and so excited! I still thought that once it started going he would completely lose it and freak out, but once again I was wrong! To say he loved it would be an understatement! Once he was done he said I want to do that again! He went with Skyler the first time while I held Bailey and then he went with me while Skyler held Bailey. He begged us to do it a third time so we told him this was his last time! He agreed and Skyler told him he had to go upside down on it and he did! I was totally bummed that I was distorted and talking and missed recording his last run because he put his feet in the air and was upside down! He did awesome! I was so proud of him! It was such a blast!


Nates first run with Skyler on the zipline



May 11th: We had activity days today and went hiking up the Shinob Kibe behind our house. Here is the pretty view we had from the top


 May 12th: Amanda came in town for mothers day weekend so we went over to my moms and spent the day swimming and hanging out. Angela and Bobby got in town that night from being at disneyland and we had a big family dinner celebrating mothers day and then we had a game night of course!




May 13th: Happy Mother's Day to me and all the other moms out there! I had a great mothers day! Skyler got me a gift card to Closet Revival and Nate gave me a card that he hid and I had to find! I am so lucky to be the mom to my two beautiful kids! They are my world and I love them to pieces! 


That afternoon we got to talk to Justin! This was his last phone call home because he will be here in July...yay! So excited for him to come home and see how much the kids have grown!



One of my favorite parts of being a mom is the snuggles I get from them! Bedtime group hug before bed! My favorite favorite thing!


May 14th: We went and spent family night up at Sand Hallow! It was such a fun night and there was such a gorgeous sunset!! Bailey loved playing in the sand and Nate loved walking through  the water!




May 15th: We went swimming once again at grandmas and the water was really cold! Alena snuggle up with Nate and helped him warm up! 



1 comment:

alena rose said...

You look so hot in all these pictures! I want another nail date soon!