Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A little of this and that

July 5th: Bailey woke up at like 5am for some reason this morning and wouldn't go back to sleep! She finally fell back asleep in my arms about 7 but only for about 30 minutes. Then about 8:30 I set her on the couch because and she was back to sleep for another 30 minutes. To bad I never was able to back asleep!



That afternoon we went swimming and on the way home they were both completely zonked as soon as week started driving!


July 6th: Happy birthday to my cute niece Josie! They were in town because Justin had just gotten home so we were able to celebrate her birthday with her. They had a little party at the splash pad on main street. The kids had a blast!


July 7th: These 2 always make for a fun day! Love being their mom!


July 10th: Lazy day! It was 5:30pm and Nate was still in his pjs! Worst mom ever ha ha!


So after dinner we decided to finally get out of the house and go play for a little while! It was such a fun little family night!


July 12th: In the morning Nate and I went and saw The Lorax at the movie theatre with his friend Jayz. It was a cute movie and luckily I got to watch it in peace because Skyler stayed home with Bailey while she took a nap! 



When we went to the store that afternoon and I let the kids pick a toy to play with while we were in the store. Bailey picked they baby like the one she has at home and she was loving holding it! She was upset when I took away when we were checking out!


I was looking for Bailey and Nate and this is where I found them playing...silly kids!


That night there was a big fire down on the Arizona strip and then it started pouring down rain and thundering and lightening. The kids loved watching the rain outside the window. It was the perfect night to cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie and read stories! 


No comments: