Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Siblings

I just love when Nate takes a moment out of his time and notices Bailey! He is always so cute with her when he does!! He wishes so badly she could play with him more so she often gets ignored when he realizes she can play like he wants her to. Here are just some everyday pictures of the two of them over the last few weeks that are completely candid! I had just walked in the room and randomly found him holding her hand, setting up all his toys for her to "play with" and then one day I asked him to hold her for me why I was folding clothes. He started singing to her and kissing her and trying to make her smile so I quickly grabbed the camera and started taking some pictures before he noticed!



1 comment:

cnelson said...

These are absolutely the SWEETEST ever!!!