Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cousins

Nate loves all his cousins and is lucky that some of them live so close! We had Josie and Dallin over the other day and they were having so much fun playing! Dallin is in love with Bailey and kept asking to hold her! It was so cute! Then when I told them I wanted to take a picture of all 4 of them Josie and Dallin where arguing who got to hold Bailey. I told them that she was just going to sit between them on the couch. They were fine with that but as soon as I sat her down Dallin reached over and put his arm around her! Adorable! Love these kiddos!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture. Especially because Josie and Nate have their arms "around" each other too. I am so glad they are so close, and all get along so well. I am so lucky to have such great family who will drop everything to help me out in a bind. I love you guys!

cnelson said...

So CUTE and FUN!