Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Eating Solids

At Bailey's 4 month appointment the Dr. said we could start feeding her solids. I waited a few weeks and then decided to give it a try. She did pretty good with it. She definitely got more out and around her mouth than in! Now she has been eating them for a little over a week and she does really good. She will open her mouth when she sees the spoon coming. She always tries to grab the spoon and feed herself too. I fed her green beans the other day and she hated them! When I put them in her mouth she would pull the funniest face and then do a shiver and spit it out! So funny! I should have video taped it, but I didn't. I started feeding her squash next and she has been really liking that!

The first feeding

Later that day we went and cheered on Jesse as he played football in the DSC game. Then we went over to my mom's house for a bit to see Aunt Alena's new hair color (so pretty!).

1 comment:

cnelson said...

Sooooooo CUTE! LOVE these pics!!!