Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Grandpa's 89!

This past weekend Nate and I went with my mom to california for my grandpa's 89th birthday! It was so fun seeing him! He is getting up there in age, but for the most part he is doing really well! We also got to see and spend time with my Uncle Mike and Aunt Monica. We do not see them very often, so it was nice to be able to catch up! It was their first time seeing nate. Nate loved my uncle! Mike had him laughing so hard! I should have taped it, but I was caught in the moment and didnt think about it. Here is a slideshow of our trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you were able to go celebrate with your grandpa, I love the generational picture. I really need to get some of those with all the grandparents. Nate is getting big, Josie and I missed you two on Sunday. Im sure we'll see you this weekend.

Love Sweet Love said...

So fun! I wish I could have gone too! I know I say this every time you post pictures but I can't believe how big Nate is! Every time you post a new picture he's like double the size he was the last time! I love the one of you, mom, Grandpa and Nate, it's so good of all of you!