Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pray for Taleah Stevenson!

Taleah is the 2 1/2 year old daughter of our long time friends Scott and Tosha(Orr) Stevenson. She has recently been diagnosed with Leukemia and is currently undergoing treatments. I can't stop thinking about their family and makes me sick to my stomach thinking what their family must be feeling and going through. I can't even imagine something like that happening to one of my children! I wish there was something more I could do for them to help them through this time, but all anyone really can do is pray. So please keep their family in your prayers!!

I pray God will give them strength and comfort as he did for our family when Skyler's Dad passed. I know he will be with them 100% of the way! I pray Taleah will have a healthy recovery and that they will all become stronger because of this!

It's a long journey and an expensive one...there is also a way to donate if you are able, any amount is greatly appreciated. Go to her website to read her story and see sweet pictures of this little angel, and there is the option to donate to help them with any and all upcoming costs.

We love you Steveson family!!

1 comment:

cnelson said...

I am so sorry to hear about this. They are definitely in my thoughts and prayers.