Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Years Eve and Weekend

Happy New Year to everyone! I hope everyone has a great 2009...may it be better then 2008 for everyone! We celebrated New Years Eve over at our friend Bryces house. We fondued steak and lobster and had a bunch of snack foods! It was so yummy! Nates favorite thing was going through the cooler and trying to find himself something to drink. He tried getting something to drink out of all the cans, but was never successful :) This entertained him for most of the night! We played rock band and watched the crazy stunt men in las vegas on TV. Yesterday we went up and spent the day at the cabin. It was a lot of fun! We went snowmobiling and just hung out at the cabin. I love going up there! It is so pretty! Skyler and I got to take a ride on the snow mobiles while nate was sleeping and it was the most beautiful ride!

6 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

Nate looks so cute all bundled up! Next time you make a trip up we need to get together, I miss you!

Aaron & Jayme said...

I was in Vegas and heard about the crazy guy jumping on his bike. We watched it on ESPN, so not as fun but still, we were in the same city!

Anonymous said...

I always love the pictures of your family. I am always raving about how cute you guys are! I was glad to see that Nate left his hat on better. He looks adorable in it! Sorry we missed out on the snowmobiling! It looks like you had a blast!

Shanan Wasden said...

it looks like you guys had lots of fun! nate just keeps gettin cuter and cuter!

Wood Family Memories said...

Love Nate in his Santa hat... so precious! Glad to see you had a wonderful New Year.. For sure, lets get together for lunch. I'd love that

Hey question? How do you get your photos on your side bar to be so small? I can't seem to figure it out

Laura said...

Nate is getting so big!! Cute little family!!