Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

We have a blog!

So I finally decided to join the new trend of blogging. I am not sure how well i will be about posting, but i am going to try real hard to keep yall up to date on everything going on with the Ence clan. We just welcomed a new member to the family exactly one week ago. Its crazy to think it has already been a week! He is the cutest thing ever and i just love him death!! I find myself just watching him all day thinking how i got so lucky to have been blessed with such a sweet and beautiful baby! I love staying home with him and seeing how much he is changing each and every day. When he looks up at me with his big beautiful eyes i cant help but feel an overwhelming amount of love for him! The lord has truly blessed me with an amazing husband who has been such a strength to me over the last 14 months that we have been married! We are now just trying to adjust to the parent life. Well its time for me to feed Nathan, so i better get going!

No comments: