Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Anniversary!

So yesterday Skyler and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary! I am so in love with that boy! It was such a great day! Thank you to everyone who called and left messages wishing us a happy anniversary! We really appreciate it! He made a slideshow for me that started with the time we were dating until now. Of course I balled while watching it ha ha and then we went to dinner at the Gun Barrel! So yummy! Then we went to the mall and then to see Dear John! I think he was the only guy in the movie ha ha! We saw some of his old high school girl friends and he had to make it clear he was only seeing it with me since it was our anniversary! Ha ha! I liked the movie, but I didnt love it like I thought I would. Had it ended a little different I probably would've loved it!  All in all it was a wonderful day! I am so lucky and honored to have him as a husband and the father of my children! I look forward to many more wonderful years!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mom and I were talking about that yesterday! How lucky Skyler is to find someone so completely in love with him and so great with kids and beautiful on top of all of that. He is a lucky guy, and you a lucky girl! So glad you decided to say yes! (even after what the sealer said in the temple about being married to Ence's...it's true though) haha

Kaitlin Norton said...

Happy Anniversary!

Matt and Haley said...

Glad it was such a great day!

cnelson said...

Happy Anniversary!! Skyler is such a romantic!

Love Sweet Love said...

Skyler SERIOUSLY needs to rub a little romanticism off onto Bobby. Wait, that sounds weird. You know what I mean. So cute!

Natalie Bergquist said...

So glad it was such a great anniversary! So weird about the girlfriends...aaaawkward. =P But you could go "Ha, I won; he's mine!" Seriously, happy anniversary. =D