Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, May 23, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged! so here it goes...
What is your husband's name? Skyler
How long have you been married? 15 months
Who eats more sweets? Skyler...no it actually depends on the day :)
Who said I love you first? He did
How old is he? 22
Who is taller? He is
Who is smarter? Skyler thinks he is... I just go along with it
Who can sing better? Skyler...our son loves when sky sings to him
Who pays the bills? We both do, but i should probably take over doing all of them
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who mows the lawn? Skyler's cousin Lex :)
Who cooks dinner? I try to
Who drives? He does
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first, but he likes to pretend i made the first move..not true tho!
Who asked who out? He asked me of course...i had him in the palm of my hand from the second we starting hanging out :)
Who has more siblings? we both have 4
Who wears the pants? Depends on the situation

I tag Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alisa that is cute! Sometimes we have to pretend that they wear the pants, but I really know who does.