Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Nate's Loves...

My blog posts get forward to my littler sister who is on a mission and she requested pictures of Nate in her last letter so I am posting pictures of some of the new things Nate loves to do (notice they are all indoor activities because it has been raining for about a month straight in St. George...I am so ready for some sunshine!)

Making Cookies






Decorating Cookies


And of Course Eating Cookies!




Fishing




Playing with Play-Doh




When I asked him to smile, this is what I got

6 comments:

Amy Pratt said...

It made me cry to think of Justin leaving and missing out on them growing up. Nate is such a ham! I love that kid. I can't imagine how hard it would be to have your sister and brother gone at the same time and missing your son growing up. Thank goodness for the sun today!

Matt and Haley said...

I love seeing little snippets of your house. It looks so elegant!

Natalie Bergquist said...

Soooooooo cute! What fun little indoor activities and what a cute busy body!

The Johnson Family said...

Ha ha, Nate is SO cute! I can't wait to come play with you guys. Nate can show Jake how to do some of those fun things!

cnelson said...

These are just the CUTEST!!!

Wood Family Memories said...

I can't believe how BIG your handsome little boy is getting...... He is growing fast! I love looking at your blog, it's a nice way to keep in touch! How is Avon treating you? Talk soon