Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lady Antebellum and Due West Concert

Skyler and I bought tickets to this concert about 2 months ago and I have been looking forward to going to it for a long time! I wasnt let down either! It was such a great concert! It was nice to go out with no Nate (thanks to my in-laws who babysat) and just enjoy ourselves and some great music! It was so relaxing and fun and was the perfect date. The only negative was it was outdoor and it was like 110 degrees outside so we were sweating like crazy!


Due West


Lady Antebellum





5 comments:

Love Sweet Love said...

That's awesome, I'm glad yall had fun! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

You both are so photogenic, those pics are great! Looks like you had great seats too, fun! Sorry we missed Skyler's bday. Hope you had a fun day celebrating with him.

McKenzi and Matt Irvin said...

Looks like you two had so much fun! I bet they are awesome in concert! I miss you guys! Hope life is good in St. George!

alolson@sisna.com said...

Cute pictures of you both. A nice time to be alone. Good luck to Skyler.
Grandma Olson

Harvey Yeldell said...

Attending a Lady Antebellum concert is a great idea for a date, right? With those photos, I'm sure you two had a bunch of fun and intimate moments. Did they sing "When You Got A Good Thing"? That's like the most romantic country song ever!